Prohibited Items & Event Rules
City of Biloxi Event Guidelines
- Do not block traffic. If an officer is directing traffic, follow instructions.
- Obey posted speed limits and traffic signs.
- Park only in marked areas, no parking in the median or on sidewalks. Respect private property.
- No riding on tailgates, bumpers, roofs or hoods of vehicles.
- No glass containers; no underage drinking allowed.
- No animals allowed in any event area.
- No littering.
- Amplified sound is allowed only by permit.
- For safety, only cross roadways at designated locations such as a corner or crosswalk.
- Do not obstruct boardwalks or sidewalks; pedestrians only.
- Do not move or go around officially placed barricades.
- All service drives on U.S. 90 close at 10 p.m. unless posted otherwise.
- Vehicles not removed are subject to being towed.
- A helmet must be worn by all operators and passengers on a motorcycle.
- ATVs, golf carts, or any other unlicensed vehicle are not allowed on the roadway, on the beach, or on sidewalks or boardwalks.
- No drones, kites or parasailing in event area.
Keesler Air Force Base Prohibited Items List
All items and persons entering Keesler Air Force Base are subject to search by gate security personnel. Security personnel will confiscate all prohibited items and they will not be returned to the individual.
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems – aka Drones
- Large Purses and Tote Bags
- Large camera bags
- Hover boards
- Edged Weapons – ex. Knives, P38 can openers or sharp tools
- Umbrellas or popup tents
- Small purses
- Small diaper bags (formula/breastmilk and cold packs are authorized)
- Camera, video cameras, phones
- Folding chairs – have the chair out of the bag when you reach security
- Strollers and wagons
Since there is no admission fee to the event, the public may come and go as they please to vehicles to retrieve any items they may need (i.e. more diapers, water, chairs, etc.)